The Safety & Health Expo Meetings Service is now LIVE.
Be the first to schedule meetings with health and safety product and service buyers in advance, with our dedicated matchmaking tool.
How does it benefit me?
- Personal planner - pre–book meetings to ensure a full schedule that suits you & your colleagues’ show agenda
- Discover new contacts & reach people you have previously found difficult to locate
- Access to our dedicated business matchmaking team & the on-site meetings concierge
- 24/7 access to the business matchmaking portal to quickly & easily search contacts according to your needs
- Receive a detailed itinerary of your scheduled meetings before the show & on-site meeting reminder
"The Meetings Service added more structure to the 2 days that I attended the Expo which was very satisfying."
Marybeth Fannon, National Manager @ Inform Communications PLC. Visitor –Safety & Health Expo
10 simple steps to get started...
1. Login: Access your matchmaking profile using the email address that you used to register for your badge.
2. Verify your profile: Set a password and verify your profile. People who add a company logo and profile photo get more invites & repsonses. We will require your mobile number to contact you on-site.
3. Send meeting invitations: Invite potential partners with a personal message describing the purpose of the meeting. The recipient chooses the time & location so make sure your calendar is up-to-date.
4. Monitor your meetings: In ‘My Meetings’ respond promptly to any incoming meeting invitations.
5. Forward To or Invite A Colleague: If the meeting would be more suitable for a colleague then forward it onto them. You can also invite colleagues to join you in any confirmed meeting.
6. Download my schedule: A printable meeting schedule including contact details, times, locations and photos will be available.
7. Generate your matches: Your best matches will be generated hours before the show. once you have approved your interests.
8. Find meetings: Search for contacts; filter the results until you find meetings lounge or an exhibitor stand. If your meeting is in the your perfect match.lounge, check-in at the reception desk and we will introduce you to your meeting partner.
9. View All Exhibitors: Click on the listing to see all participants from that company.
10. Finally, book your meetings for Safety & Health Expo 2017.