Safety & Health Expo is Europe’s leading health and safety event. Take your seat alongside the profession.
Join 14,000 health and safety professionals at ExCeL London, 18-20 June to test and trial the H&S solutions of today and tomorrow.
Your free Safety & Health Expo Visitor Badge gives you access to:
- Thousands of innovative health and safety products and services
- Meetings with 300+ suppliers of H&S solutions
- 75+ hours of CPD-accredited seminar sessions on mental health, legislation, case studies, investigation, leadership and technology
- Networking opportunities with over 14,000 health and safety and HR professionals
- Workplace Wellbeing Show, featuring a Wellness Wall by IWFM
- Safety Technology Zone
Meet 14,000 buyers of health & safety products with a stand package to:
- Exhibit your health, safety and wellbeing products at the official tradeshow of SHP Online
- Grow your sales, improve your brand reputation and make on-the-show-floor deals with highly engaged decision makers
- Access the 1-2-1 Meetings Service to find the right buyers based on job title, company, business type or enjoy automated suggestions
- Position your business as key player in the profession’s changing landscape
The expo provides a great insight into current and future industry developments. Great place to network and expand your industry knowledge.
H&S Advisor, Puregym
We’ve been to the show twice now. Each time it has proved essential, with everything we’re looking for all in one place.
Head of Health, Safety & Fire, Historic Environment Scotland
3-day seminar programme
With 6 theatres to choose from, you'll have complete access to a year's worth of training.
See what's on
Discover the Safety Technology Zone, Workplace Wellbeing Show and more.
Activate your visitor badge
Be one of 14,000 to test the most innovative health and safety products on the market.
Powered by renewable energy
As a part of our continued commitment to sustainability, in 2018 we made the switch to 100% renewable electricity for Safety & Health Expo. This resulted in our electricity use being carbon neutral, preventing the creation of 91 tons of CO2 across the P&M series, and therefore significantly reducing the carbon impact of our events.