Best practice advice when visiting clients in their homes. This includes personal and business preparation, dynamic risk assessments, warning signs and de-escalation techniques.
Exploring how Body Worn Video may affect the future of lone worker safety, the benefits to the lone worker and first responders, considerations from a data protection perspective and how to reduce the burden of data management.
Developing and adopting a safe lone-working mindset can help protect your employees. This highly interactive talk will discuss the realities of lone working against a framework of policies. It will explore ways to recognise and defuse potentially dangerous situations through behavioural change and positional effectiveness.
• What are the Health and Safety requirements for fleet managers – company, privately-owned and hire cars and vans?
• What has been the effect of the changes to Health and Safety sentencing guidelines, since Feb 2016, with examples?
• Why is Health and Safety compliance is just the start?
• What are the business benefits of a robust health and safety strategy for people who drive for work?
During our session, we will cover:
• An overview of driving offences.
• The Sentencing Council sentencing guidelines, including the recent consultation on new offences.
• The impact of developments in the law for fleet managers.
• Risk management strategies.
• A case study where you will consider a real-life scenario and potential implications for your drivers, managers and your company.
• The future – focusing on the impact of technology.
· How to identify gaps in any organisational process and correct any imbalance
· Avoid being exposed to legal and civil litigation
· Learn how to develop cost effective solutions at an affordable price