The health and safety profession is experiencing a shift. Don’t get left behind.
80% of all platinum stands have now been sold for Safety & Health Expo 2019 - Early Bird offer ends soon!
Take advantage of the Early Bird discount on offer now for a limited time only.
This applies on all stands booked on or before December 31st 2018 and allows you to save £350 on a 5 x 5 metre Shell Scheme stand*.
With 80% of platinum stands now sold, hurry to avoid missing out.
*Gold, 3 open sided 25m2 stand saving on Early Bird compared to standard rates.
Why expand your reach through Health & Safety Expo?
- Showcase your health and safety solutions to the right audience
- Be a part of the profession’s shift, ensuring your services are at the heart of tomorrow’s landscape
- Get face-to-face with potential customers to establish new relationships
- Stand out from your competitors and reinforce your commitment to the safety and health profession
- Generate global business with high-quality buyers
- Launch your latest safety and health practices to a captive audience
- Network with key decision makers and forge productive relationships
- Establish and strengthen your supply chain by meeting existing and new partners
We will definitely be here again next year as speaking to the heads of companies made such an impact.
Director, Screen Risk
The organisation of the event has been exceptional and we are strongly considering attending in 2019! A GREAT show for us!
Eurofins Forensic , Workplace Drug testing
Safety & Health Expo 2018 Highlights
2018 Statistics Highlights
- 28,036 leads generated on site, an average of 134 per exhibitor
- 500+ 1-2-1 meetings arranged through meetgin service
- 20% of visitors had an annual purchasing budget of over £1m+
- International visitor from 70 countries
Did you know that....
- According to Facetime research, perception of the quality and value of a product and service is improved by 21% after visitors experience an exhibitor at a show.
- In 2018, Safety & Health Expo saw a 7% global increase in international visitors compared to 2017.
- Facetime research highlights that visitors who meet exhibitors at a live event think the brand is 28% more innovative than they did before they attended.
Discover why TagEvac and ACRE makes Safety & Health Expo a must attend event...
What you'll discover in our case study:
- How long they've exhibited at Safety & Health Expo
- Whether they believe exhibiting at Safety & Health Expo increased their brand awareness
- Why they chose to exhibit at Safety & Health Expo over other shows
- Biggest benefits of exhibiting
- If they met their financial targets for the event
- Plus more!