The health and safety profession is changing. Don’t get left behind.
Safety & Health Expo not only supports the shift towards a holistic approach to health and safety, but drives it.
Safety & Health Expo is driving the shift toward a holistic approach to health and safety.
Exhibiting at Safety & Health Expo puts you at the forefront of the industry – enquire about booking a stand today.
Face-to-face marketing wins the day
This fascinating study on Brightboot shows how a brand was launched, routes to market found, and global awareness boosted – all through Safety & Health Expo.
Go for growth in 2019 - this is what Safety & Health Expo delivers:
- 77% increase in MD and C-Suite visitors in 2018
- 73% of 2018 visitors stated that this was the only industry event attended in the last 12 months
- 20% of visitors had a budget of over £1million
Exhibitor Success Story: Praxis42
Captured over 850 leads in the VIP Lounge, met with over 20 key decision makers and influencers and consider the show an important part of their marketing strategy.
Exhibitor Success Story: RRC International
Generated 210 validated leads, watched engagement on associated activities increase by 100%, experienced a 200% ROI – which is estimated to rise to 300%.
Expand your reach at Safety & Health Expo
- Showcase your health and safety solutions to the right audience through a tailored schedule
- Ensure your business is at the heart of a changing landscape
- Secure face-to-face meetings with potential customers to establish new relationships
- Establish and strengthen your supply chain by meeting existing and new partners
- Prove the effectiveness of your products and solutions with live demonstrations
- Expand your reach globally with visitors from all over the world
We will definitely be here again next year as speaking to the heads of companies made such an impact.
Director, Screen Risk
The organisation of the event has been exceptional and we are strongly considering attending in 2019! A GREAT show for us!
Eurofins Forensic , Workplace Drug testing
Safety & Health Expo 2018 Highlights
- 28,036 leads generated on site, an average of 134 per exhibitor
- 500+ 1-2-1 meetings arranged through the meetings service
- 20% of visitors had an annual purchasing budget of over £1m+
- International visitor from 70 countries
Did you know?
- According to Facetime research, perception of the quality and value of a product and service is improved by 21% after visitors experience an exhibitor at a show.
- In 2018, Safety & Health Expo saw a 7% global increase in international visitors compared to 2017.
- Facetime research highlights that visitors who meet exhibitors at a live event think the brand is 28% more innovative than they did before they attended.