CHECKING DRIVERS & VEHICLES JUST GOT EASIER
Originally set up to provide a real-time driving licence checking service using DVLA data, Licence Check Ltd has been proudly servicing private and public sector organisations since 2008.
Following many years of research and development, DAVIS (Driver And Vehicle Information Solutions) was launched in 2016 and takes driver and vehicle compliance management to the next level.
DAVIS is an award-winning online cloud solution which actively manages risk in the following areas:
- DVLA checks to ensure driver is eligible to drive
- Licences with penalty points and endorsements flagged and monitored
- Drivers attributed with a risk score
- Fully managed GDPR permission process
- Advanced Licence Checking available with CDR which scans the physical driving licence (as well as CPC and tachocards) instantly uploading driver information
GREY FLEET MANAGEMENT
- Employee owned vehicle compliance checks
- Vehicle tax and MOT checks
- Insurance checks and verification available
- Enables upload of driver related documents
- Ability to restrict vehicles according to age and CO2 emissions to promote a greener grey fleet
- Compliance solution for company owned or leased vehicles- Checks vehicle information including MOT and tax
- Records vehicle information such as age, engine size and CO2 emissions- Records vehicle incidents and accidents
- Stores fleet insurance policy information
DRIVER RISK ASSESSMENT
- Online risk assessment analysing driver attitude and behaviour- Multiple choice, interactive and video based assessments
- Covers road knowledge, hazard perception, distance following, reaction and safe driving policy knowledge
- Rapidly profiles driver risk and promotes a safe driver network
The DAVIS dashboard gives Fleet, Transport and HR Managers a thorough yet concise overview of real-time risk. Drivers are individually scored using results of licence checks, assessments and telematics giving an instant view of imminent risk.
By efficiently managing the compliance around drivers and vehicles, our clients are reassured that Duty of Care is addressed, and exposure to corporate risk is minimised. And because DAVIS streamlines and automates essential processes, the reliance on members of staff having to remember critical deadlines is eliminated, not only saving time but money too.
DAVIS operates on a mix and match basis so you'll only ever pay for the solution you use.
Interested in learning more? Book a demo by visiting www.edavis.co.uk or calling us on 0330 660 7107.