Evac+Chair is the world's Number 1 suppliers and original manufacturers of evacuation chairs. The chairs are designed to accommodate disabled or mobility impaired people, allowing them to descend a staircase in an emergency situation without the need of great physical strength or lifting.
With over 35 years' experience, and more than 30 distributors worldwide, including in the USA, Germany, India and South Africa, Evac+Chair have become leading specialists in emergency evacuation, providing comprehensive training and education to ensure the effective use of its products, ensuring their customers comply fully with health and safety regulations. This can range from providing products, advising on the legalities that surround evacuation planning and deployment to specific and regular maintenance.
and Safety Publications Ltd., is the number one safety publisher in Ireland and
our sights are set firmly on becoming number in the UK also. Our range of health and safety booklets are used
by various industries in the public and private sector including Universities,
small and large businesses and Government Agencies.
Compliant with current UK legislation, our colourful A5 books are packed with vital information, useful photographs and humorous sketches making them reader friendly. The covers of the books can be customised to feature company logos, contact details and any other information required.
We also work with companies to create bespoke books and presentations specific to that industry, for example, employee/contractor handbooks and risk assessment presentations.
Please view our full range of books at www.hspublishers.uk
Contact us on 0203 4329694 for further information.
- Asbestos Control
- Emergency Evacuation
- Fire Prevention/Protection & Safety
- Environmental Pollution Control/Services
- First Aid/Defibilarators
- Ergonomic Aids/Services/Furniture
- Lifting and Handling Aids
- Lone Worker Safety
- Hand Hygiene
- Noise Pollution Monitoring/Control
- Risk Management
- Occupational Health Services
- Safety Signs
- Working at Height Equipment
- Eye Care
- Workplace Transport
- Hazardous Materials/Spill Containment
- Safety Knives
- Hearing Protection
- Behavioural Safety
- Consultancy & Services
- Driver/Fleet Safety Management
- Information Services
London's Air Ambulance is a charity and provides doctor-led prehospital advanced trauma care to the 10.5 million people, who live, work and commute within London and has treated over 38,000 patients since 1989.
Using a helicopter by day and rapid response cars by night, our trauma team bring the hospital emergency department to the roadside within minutes of injury.
We have played a vital role in all major incidents in London over the past 29 years, including the 7/7 bombings (where the charity dispatched 18 medical teams helping to triage and treat over 700 patients), the London Bridge terror attack and the Grenfell Tower fire. We were also the first on scene at the Westminster terror attack.
London's Air Ambulance delivers a world-leading service and works to continuously improve processes, techniques and performance which will ultimately provide benefits to the patient's quality of outcome. Our innovations in trauma care, medical systems and training have been emulated worldwide.
We were the first air ambulance service in the UK to:
- Provide a 24/7 service, carrying a doctor on-board at all times
- Carry blood on board
- Safely perform the following medical procedures on scene: Thoracotomy, Thoracostomy, Resuscitative Endovasvular Balloon Occlusion of the Aorta (REBOA), Rapid SequenceIntubation and delivery of anaesthesia
Established in 1914, MSA is the global leader in the development,
manufacture and supply of safety products that protect people and facility
infrastructures. Many MSA products integrate a combination of electronics,
mechanical systems and advanced materials to protect users against hazardous or
The company's comprehensive line of products is used by workers around the world in a broad range of industries, including the fire service, the oil, gas and petrochemical industry, construction, mining and utilities, as well as the military. Principal products include self-contained breathing apparatus, fixed gas and flame detection systems, handheld gas detection instruments, head protection products, fall protection devices and thermal imaging cameras.
Emergency evacuation. Made simple. TagEvac is the clear, proven and safe way to manage the evacuation of your building. Using intuitive information panels, staff and emergency services can tell instantly which areas have been cleared. That's why it's trusted by industry leaders.
1. It's easy to use & install TagEvac is simple and deliberately low tech uses clear colour-coded messaging so you don't have to think in an emergency. Set up is easy, there's zero maintenance for managers and all staff get quick, no-fuss training.
2. Get back to work quickly TagEvac offers businesses a positive return on investment. It's an affordable, efficient system designed to minimise work disruption. By avoiding lengthy headcounts office downtime is reduced and you can get back to doing what you do best.
3. Trusted by emergency services TagEvac uses the universally recognised ‘sweep' system that reduces human error and speeds up checking. The result is an organised evacuation for your staff and a reliable overview for the emergency services.