Recognised by independent
analysts 'Verdantix', Airsweb have been identified as one of the top 20 EHS
vendors across the globe and positions Airsweb as a stand out partner for
companies who are looking for a platform that is embracing innovative
Airsweb AVA, the latest software product to be recently launched, challenges the way we manage Environmental, Health & Safety and puts control in the hands of the user, at all levels. Airsweb AVA is the most technologically advanced and easy to use EHS software solution on the market, based on innovative technologies.
Established in 1999, our purpose is to provide a global solution for companies to effectively deliver EHS, Risk, Compliance and Governance using a single-entry platform. We know that procuring an effective software solution enables you to confidently manage your corporate responsibilities in a responsive and integrated approach, on and off line and across multiple sites worldwide.
With 25 years of international EHS experience, we pride ourselves in taking a common sense, best practice approach to change management processes and our expert team of professional's help guide you through the whole implementation process.
Consider joining our 500,000 plus users across 123 countries in over 35 languages including; Gatwick and Heathrow Airports, ITV, Gist, Colas, Highways England, Kier, ISG, Babcock, Entergy, AkzoNobel, 3M, Unilever, Danone, NEXTera Energy, KP Snacks, VolkerRail, Urenco, Vodafone and more.
We are also proud to sponsor, for the 8thh year running, the RoSPA International Sector Award as we recognise there is a global responsibility in delivering safer working practices.
We look forward to meeting you at the Expo.
CHECKING DRIVERS & VEHICLES JUST GOT EASIER
Originally set up to provide a real-time driving licence checking service using DVLA data, Licence Check Ltd has been proudly servicing private and public sector organisations since 2008.
Following many years of research and development, DAVIS (Driver And Vehicle Information Solutions) was launched in 2016 and takes driver and vehicle compliance management to the next level.
DAVIS is an award-winning online cloud solution which actively manages risk in the following areas:
- DVLA checks to ensure driver is eligible to drive
- Licences with penalty points and endorsements flagged and monitored
- Drivers attributed with a risk score
- Fully managed GDPR permission process
- Advanced Licence Checking available with CDR which scans the physical driving licence (as well as CPC and tachocards) instantly uploading driver information
GREY FLEET MANAGEMENT
- Employee owned vehicle compliance checks
- Vehicle tax and MOT checks
- Insurance checks and verification available
- Enables upload of driver related documents
- Ability to restrict vehicles according to age and CO2 emissions to promote a greener grey fleet
- Compliance solution for company owned or leased vehicles- Checks vehicle information including MOT and tax
- Records vehicle information such as age, engine size and CO2 emissions- Records vehicle incidents and accidents
- Stores fleet insurance policy information
DRIVER RISK ASSESSMENT
- Online risk assessment analysing driver attitude and behaviour- Multiple choice, interactive and video based assessments
- Covers road knowledge, hazard perception, distance following, reaction and safe driving policy knowledge
- Rapidly profiles driver risk and promotes a safe driver network
The DAVIS dashboard gives Fleet, Transport and HR Managers a thorough yet concise overview of real-time risk. Drivers are individually scored using results of licence checks, assessments and telematics giving an instant view of imminent risk.
By efficiently managing the compliance around drivers and vehicles, our clients are reassured that Duty of Care is addressed, and exposure to corporate risk is minimised. And because DAVIS streamlines and automates essential processes, the reliance on members of staff having to remember critical deadlines is eliminated, not only saving time but money too.
DAVIS operates on a mix and match basis so you'll only ever pay for the solution you use.
Interested in learning more? Book a demo by visiting www.edavis.co.uk or calling us on 0330 660 7107.
Red-on-line is a global EHS compliance and risk management partner, providing its services to 16 500 industrial sites around the World.
Since 1999, Red-on-line has been providing global regulatory and technological expertise, providing a comprehensive EHS compliance and risk management solutions to EHS professionals around the world.
We offer a coherent ecosystem combining the three elements of our global expertise: Content, Software, and Consulting. Thanks to the synergy between the three facets of our expertise you benefit from a simplified global compliance and risk management solutions. Offered in a multilingual and modular and flexible software platform, the solutions integrate the specificities of your business and its applicable local regulations in over 83 countries.
Our solutions includes:
Regulatory monitoring and compliance management
EHS risk assessmentEvent/Accident managementWaste managementChemical managementAudit & InspectionsObjectives and planning