Important dates for your diary...
We want to make sure you have a successful show at Safety & Health Expo 2019.
Below you will find all the important dates you need for the 18-20 June. Make sure you put them in your diary.
February to March...
- If you haven't already, you'll need to login to your Technical Manual to update a number of required forms
- Coming from abroad? Request visa assistance
- Update your web slider or banner with your logo and send a bespoke email invite your prospects, all via the Technical Manual once it goes live in February
- Set up your data capture apps for lead gen - Get your lead capture sorted before the show. View the user guide here.
- Upload all your company information to your profile - use your normal login
April 2019 onwards...
- Send out a personalised email to your database via the Marketing Tool Kit.
- Invite your clients to visit you at the event and track who has accepted your invitation in your Partner Portal.
- Your personal tracking link is visible on the landing page of the portal - use this to track all your lead generation.
- Register your stand personnel and nominate your VIP passes in the Technical Manual.
- Final checks in the Technical Manual... have you ticked off every requirement for exhibiting?
Whether your goal is to gain new customers or to connect with current clients, this toolkit will assist you in promoting the show and letting the people who are important to you know about your presence at Safety & Health Expo 2019.