Arrange tailor-made, 1-2-1 meetings with the Meetings Service, which connects manufacturers and distributors from the show floor with visitors to Safety & Health Expo. This free service portal enables you to search for and request meetings with suppliers that are in our exhibitor list. Once confirmed, your meeting is scheduled ahead of arriving at the show. You can only use the meeting service if you’ve registered for Safety & Health Expo.
Why use it?
- It's a personal planner - pre-book meetings to ensure a full schedule that suits you and your colleagues
- Maximise your time and ROI by making sure your diary is full of meetings before you even step foot in ExCeL London
- Discover new contacts and reach people you have previously found difficult to locate
- You can plan meetings 24/7, at a time that suits you, and amend your schedule at any time up to the show
- Receive a detailed itinerary of your meetings before the show & on-site meeting reminders
1. Login: Access your matchmaking profile using the email address that you used to register for your badge.
2. Verify your profile: Set a password and verify your profile. People who add a company logo and profile photo get more invites & repsonses. We will require your mobile number to contact you on-site.
3. Send meeting invitations: Invite potential partners with a personal message describing the purpose of the meeting. The recipient chooses the time & location so make sure your calendar is up-to-date.
4. Monitor your meetings: In ‘My Meetings’ respond promptly to any incoming meeting invitations.
5. Forward To or Invite A Colleague: If the meeting would be more suitable for a colleague then forward it onto them. You can also invite colleagues to join you in any confirmed meeting.
6. Download my schedule: A printable meeting schedule including contact details, times, locations and photos will be available.
7. Generate your matches: Your best matches will be generated hours before the show. once you have approved your interests.
8. Find meetings: Search for contacts; filter the results until you find meetings lounge or an exhibitor stand. If your meeting is in the your perfect match.lounge, check-in at the reception desk and we will introduce you to your meeting partner.
9. View All Exhibitors: Click on the listing to see all participants from that company.
10. Finally, book your meetings for Safety & Health Expo 2019.