Source exclusive products and services from 350+ leading suppliers, learn from a comprehensive educational programme featuring more than 75 hours of CPD accredited content, and access PPE demonstrations, industry awards ceremonies, exclusive networking events and the new Workplace Wellbeing Show all under one roof at Safety & Health Expo.
Workplace Wellbeing Show
Discover the latest developments in workplace wellbeing at this brand-new feature.
- Wellbeing Theatre: relevant content for FMs, HR professionals and H&S practitioners eager to improve the wellbeing of their workforces.
- Healthy Eating Café: salad boxes and delicious protein power bowls to promote healthy eating in the workplace.
- Wellness Wall: experts from IWFM share ideas on how to encourage workplace wellbeing.
Safety Technology Zone
New for 2019, discover the implications of innovative safety tech for health and safety
- Discover the latest technology trends as innovative suppliers show the power of new cutting-edge kit
- Enjoy hands-on product demos, interactive talks and case studies on disruptive technology
- Understand the implications of emerging technology including drones, AI, VR and wearable device
PPE Attack Zone
Discover the very latest PPE and workwear in accredited tests in this brand-new feature.
- Watch a series of interactive, visual demonstrations
- Learn the difference between passing-grade PPE and workwear that surpasses industry standards
- Source products that significantly reduce workplace risk
Support the future leaders of the health and safety profession at the Leadership Forum, focusing on career progression and business leadership.
- Hear from leaders outside the world of health and safety on what makes the profession valuable
- Discover the ‘soft skills’ needed for effective leadership
- Discuss topics such as safety culture, influencing behaviour and how to get your voice heard at the highest level
Learn from high-profile speakers, inspirational celebrities and leading safety professionals at the Keynote Theatre, featuring panel debates and the annual Women in Health and Safety event. Ruby Wax OBE spoke in 2018 – who will follow her in 2019?
Find out what makes health and safety a key component of any operational excellent programme. Seminars will focus on the technical aspects of health and safety, with advice and input from RoSPA, iirsm, British Safety Council and BOHS.
Take part in discussions in an interactive area with round tables for workshops, facilitated discussions and networking events. Make new connections and discuss current and future challenges within health and safety with like-minded peers.