Why Exhibit at the Safety & Health Expo
If you want to meet senior health and safety professionals and buyers, exhibiting at Safety & Health 2020 is the perfect opportunity to generate new leads and develop the reputation of your brand even further. With 70% of the 14,000+ visitors who attended in 2019 holding purchasing power, find out how a presence at Safety & Health Expo 2020 will place your brand in front of your target audience.
Safety & Health Expo 2019 Headline Stats
of visitors work in the construction sector
are Head of Department, C-suite or above
Over a third
have the responsibility to authorise or make a purchase
Download the 2020 brochure
Safety & Health Expo, along with its content site SHP Online, is your opportunity to reach an unrivalled audience of health and safety professionals.
Download the 2020 brochure to discover the event, media and sponsorship options available.
From exhibition stands and event sponsorship through to digital PR and lead generation opportunities, whatever your business goals are, the Safety & Health Expo team will work with you to create a solution tailored to your needs.
Exhibitor Success Stories
From going global to quality enquiries, view Brightboot's success on how face-to-face won the day.
Take a look at what made Eurofins launch at Safety and Health Expo so successful!
What's positive is the support throughout the year as well as during the show. It feels like a collaborative process to make sure we get the most out of the show before and after.
I have already met clients and generated business, as well as meeting with decision-makers. I have come across a broad spectrum of visitors here.
Expand your reach at Safety & Health Expo
A stand at Safety & Health Expo isn't just about floorspace. It's about positioning your products and services as market-leading. You'll benefit from buyers actively procuring products across Asbestos Control, Cloud Solutions, Emergency Evacuation, Ergonomic Aids, Gas Detection, HAVM, Lone Worker Safety, Respiratory Protection, Risk Management, Safety Signs, Spill Containment, VR, Waste Management, Wearable Tech and more. But you'll also access a cohort of buyers procuring products in co-located shows across Facilities Management, Security and Fire Protection.
- Showcase your health and safety solutions to the right audience
- Ensure your business is at the heart of the profession’s shift towards a holistic offering
- Use the free meetings service to secure face-to-face meetings to establish new relationships
- Establish and strengthen your supply chain by meeting existing and new partners
- Prove the effectiveness of your products and solutions with exciting live demonstrations
- Expand your reach globally by meeting key decision-makers from across the world, all in one place
Compared to other events we've been at, the quality of enquiries here has been a lot stronger. For me, what is amazing about Safety & Health Expo is the level of stands and how there is such a good mix of visitors. It's only Day 1 and we're already on track to signing good-quality customers.
New Business Sales
We're a French brand we want to expand to the UK market, so we've come to exhibit at the biggest health & safety event. I have been meeting with Heads of Health & Safety, which has been very insightful, and there is already potential for them to buy on Day 1. Something that has truly stood out to me is just how 'happy' and positive the atmosphere is at Safety & Health Expo.
Did you know?
- According to Facetime research, perception of the quality and value of a product and service is improved by 21% after visitors experience an exhibitor at a show.
- In 2018, Safety & Health Expo saw a 7% global increase in international visitors compared to 2017.
- Facetime research highlights that visitors who meet exhibitors at a live event think the brand is 28% more innovative than they did before they attended.